This time, we are here with a topic that closely concerns application developers: Google Play Console Login. Let’s say you have developed an Android application and now you are ready to publish it on the Google Play Store. The process sounds like it’s very difficult, but don’t panic. We offer you a companion guide so you can easily publish your apps. Without further ado, let’s list how to login to the Google Play Console.
Follow these easy steps to login to the Google Play Console:
- Create a Google Account
- Create a Google Developer Account in the Google Play Console
- Configure Google Wallet and pay account fee
- Google Play Console Login
- Edit your Developer Profile
Google Play Console Login
To login to the Google Play Console, you first need a Google account. Google Account is free to use in Playstore Console. If you haven’t opened a Google account, you need to create one right away. A Gmail address will suffice for this. Click now: Create Google Account
- To create a new Google Developer Account, go to the Google Play Console.
- Sign in with your Google credentials (your Gmail address).
- In the next step, check the box to accept the agreement for distribution of your app on Google Play. This step will link your Google Account to your Developer Account. You can choose to publish your app with your personal Gmail account or a more professional account.
- Log into the Play Store Console with the account of your choice and complete your registration. When everything is ready, click on “Continue payment”.
Configure Google Wallet and pay registration fees
- You have to pay a subscription fee to the Play Store Console for developers. Before you can make this payment, you will be prompted to configure Google Wallet.
- Select your country from the list in question.
- Then enter your personal information and payment method details.
- The registration fee for Google Play is a one-time fee of $25. If you want to publish your Android application with an updated version later, there is no extra charge. It is also possible to publish multiple Android applications with a single Google Play Console account. After the payment step, click “Accept and continue”.
You will now create your Developer Profile in your Developer Console. The developer’s name is the name that will appear on your app’s profile on the Play Store. This mandatory information is also an e-mail address and phone number. After filling the information, click the “Complete registration” button.