FTX.US Pro Review is one of the largest crypto exchanges that offers you competitive trading fees. You can use the exchange to trade hundreds of coins. However, we have two options when registering on the exchange. FTX and FTX.US Pro Review. As a result, many traders are confused about which exchange to choose. Even though both exchanges belong to the same platform, we see many differences between these two platforms. This is pretty similar to what Binance has. It is for global audiences like Binance.com. But for US citizens, they have Binance.us. Most exchanges go with a .us domain to comply with the rules and regulations set by the US government. Anyway, the question is, which one is best for you? FTX or FTX.US Pro Review? In this article, you will find the answer to this question.
What is FTX and FTX.US Pro Review?
- FTX is one of the popular exchanges out there. It is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that allows you to trade in a wide variety of financial products.
- With this, you can trade BTC options. It also supports a wide variety of crypto derivatives trading. According to the FTX review by The Money Mongers, FTX also gives you access to the best spot trading apps and enables fund transfers via price and stable cryptocurrencies.
- The exchange was founded in 2019 and has gained immense popularity and a large user base over the years, including the year 2022.
- Also, the exchange works under two domains. The first is FTX.com, the other is FTX.US Pro Review
- The first is available worldwide, except for US citizens and a few other countries.
- Also, if you are a US citizen, you will not be able to take advantage of features such as margin trading with the FTX.us domain name.
- Apart from that, both exchanges require you to go through a KYC process to start trading and withdraw large amounts of money.
- To help you understand better, let’s take a quick look at the similarities and differences between both exchanges:
- FTX and Coinbase are two of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
- Formerly known as Blockfolio, FTX specializes in derivatives trading, including crypto futures and leveraged tokens. However, the US version of FTX does not yet offer derivatives and instead focuses on standard crypto trading. Coinbase has both a beginner-friendly platform and a more advanced option, Coinbase Pro. Learn more about how these exchanges compare in key areas with this FTX and Coinbase guide.
FTX.US Pro Review or FTX?
- If you are a US citizen, your use of the FTX.com exchange is restricted due to rules and regulations enforced by the US government. However, you can always use FTX.us, which complies with all the rules and regulations. But it offers you limited features.
- However, if you are a merchant living outside the US, you are free to use the FTX.com domain name. It has all the features of FTX.us even more. As a result, you will enjoy a smoother trading experience.
- But if you are new to trading, FTX is generally not the ideal trading platform. As it is more suitable for advanced and experienced traders. Because it allows you to trade in derivatives with high risk. Also, it can be quite a complex topic for a beginner to understand.
- However, if you spend your time learning this, it won’t take long to become a pro in trading and understand the concepts related to derivatives, options and futures.
Commercial FTX.US Pro Review and FTX
- Trading on both FTX and FTX.US Pro Review is quite easy. It comes with an easy to use interface that is not too complicated to understand.
- As with any exchange, it presents you with the trading chart in the middle of your screen. However, you will find a window to choose all the charting tools and different trading pairs.
- It also comes integrated with TradingView charts. As a result, technical analysis directly on the stock market will not be a problem for you.
- The highlight of FTX is definitely the ease of tracking and controlling your positions. Like, FTX offers you a wide variety of order types. Even more than most other exchanges provide.
- You will get order types such as market order, limit order, stop limit, stop market, take profit, take profit limit, trailing stop and more.
- Also, it supports API keys. In conclusion, if you want to use crypto trading bots to automate your trading activity, you are free to do so.
- Overall, both platforms are extremely easy to use and give you the same trading experience. However, due to US government rules and regulations, the FTX.US Pro Review exchange has limited features.
Do you want to get a Gmail account for FTX.US Pro Review:
FTX.US Pro Fees 2022
- Leverage and margin trading are extremely important if you want to make big money. And to help you with that, FTX.com offers you up to 101x leverage. However, the maximum default leverage will be 10x.
- But you can always go to settings and increase your leverage according to your needs. But make sure your account has margin qualification to take advantage of this feature.
- However, the same does not apply to the replacement of the FTX.US Pro Review. Instead, qualified traders can access leverage of up to 10x in the spot markets.
- Also, there are certain terms and conditions that you must meet to qualify for margin trading. Therefore, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the margin trading fees and conditions for both exchanges.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- When it comes to deposits and withdrawals, FTX.com is much faster. It also gives you loads of options for depositing money.
- For example, it allows you to deposit in multiple cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, TUSD, USDT and more.
- It also handles all deposit and withdrawal requests pretty quickly and doesn’t really charge any fees. However, for ETH and ERC-20 tokens, you will need to pay a small BTC withdrawal fee of about <0.01 BTC.
- You can also deposit and withdraw funds in your local fiat currency using wire transfer. However, USD transfers will take approximately one week to process. Also, if you are depositing other currencies, it may take longer.
- The good thing is, FTX.com does not charge any fees for the deposit. However, there is a USD 75 fee for USD withdrawals under $10,000.
- On the other hand, FTX.com is pretty fast when it comes to cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals.
- However, USD deposits and withdrawals can take up to two business days. Also, there is a fee for USD wire transfer deposits and withdrawals, but not too much. Minimum and maximum fees are $5 and $35 only.
FTX.US Pro Review and FTX Transaction Fees 2022
- Like most crypto exchanges, FTX.com follows a tiered fee structure for all future and spot transactions.
- There are 6 different transaction fee tiers depending on the volume you are trading. Also, if you are going to trade at low volume, you will have to pay a higher fee.
- But if you go with a larger trading volume, the transaction fee will be lower. This is to encourage traders to use more volume.
- As a result, tier 1 traders will have to pay a maker fee of 0.020% and a buyer fee of 0.070%. However, if you trade large volumes that exceed a $50,000,000 margin, then you will have to pay 0.000% as a maker fee and 0.040% as a buyer fee.
- On the other hand, FTX.US Pro Review has 9 tier fee structure for all spot markets. If your trading volume is less than $100,000, you will have to pay a maker fee of 0.10% and a buyer fee of 0.40%.
- However, if your trading volume exceeds the USD 50M limit, there is no producer fee. But it only charges you a 0.05% consignee fee.
FTX Pro Review and Coinbase
- Coinbase and FTX.US Pro Review provide apps that allow US customers to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. While their fees vary, the FTX.US Pro Review ranks slightly higher in NerdWallet‘s reviews of the two companies’ trading and transaction fees.
- Coinbase, on the other hand, has a more comprehensive selection of cryptocurrencies and significantly more crypto-to-crypto trading pairs. FTX.US Pro Reviewvides users with several options to trade between cryptos and various national currencies such as the US dollar, euro and Australian dollar. Coinbase also has staking and rewarding programs that provide passive income to those who hold cryptocurrencies on their platform.
- FTX offers more advanced options like margin trading as part of its core offering. Coinbase puts some of these options on the Coinbase Pro platform.
- Specifically, Coinbase is owned by a US company, while FTX.US Pro Review is part of a Bahamas-based company. Not all services offered by the parent company of FTX.US Pro Review will be available in the US, so review their products carefully before making a decision.
Coinbase Is Best For
- Cryptocurrency traders looking for convenience.
- Traders who want to easily convert one cryptocurrency to another.
FTX.US Pro Review Is Best For
- Advanced traders.
- Frequent withdrawals.
- Trading with fiat currencies.